To startup a healthcare practice takes effort. Whether it be Doctors, Dentists & other dental specialties, Veterinarians or Home Health care agencies there are many challenges that these healthcare providers face.
As a Cincinnati based accounting firm who has worked with many different healthcare industry clients, result of everything from increasing costs to declining damages, medical practices of all sizes are looking for expert financial guidance. Let us take care of your healthcare accounting needs.
There are many industry specific challenges these professionals face. Below are some and how we can help.
- Currently in the medical profession a lot of private practices are being bought by Hospitals and large healthcare groups. We can help determine what the best decision for healthcare providers with our practice acquisition support
- Dentists are always questioning how their practice is doing compared to the rest. With our dental practice benchmarking you can now be at ease as to where your practices stands.
- Financing in any healthcare field is always a key issue. In the dentist field financing for new, expensive equipment can be costly. Traditional financing is not always the best option and alternative financing may be necessary. Our transaction planning services can help decide which option is best.
- We make it our business to follow and interpret healthcare laws and help Home Health Care Agencies anticipate the latest regulations that impact their financial health. We closely follow federal and state healthcare legislation and understand its implications. We add value by helping providers recognize hidden opportunities, avoid costly surprises and mitigate risk.
Beyond tax, bookkeeping and payroll services we offer these healthcare accounting services:
- Revenue Cycle Reporting for Medical Practice
- Cash Flow Projection/Management
- New practice start-up assistance
- Practice management consulting
- Practice acquisition
- Due Diligence on Mergers & Acquisitions
Regardless of the specific healthcare accounting services you need, if you want to work with a company that has a track record of assisting medical practices, you’ll be very happy with what you get out of working with Tristate Accounting. To discuss how we can help you in detail, be sure to give us a call at (513) 791-6288